Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Noosa Heads

I chanced upon this website ( http://www.noosaevergladesdiscovery.com.au/) when I was checking out some info about my next destination - Noosa Head beach. This website features another side of Noosa - the "nature" side at Noosa Everglades. The pictures on the site are really beautiful..




Anyway, back to my own agenda....
Went to the beach town at Noosa Head. Like any other beaches around this region, its beautiful and lots of tourists...
 From left to right: me, PK, SS and AK

 Kids playing with sand:
  Adults playing with stones:


A nice trekking trail stretches across the coast, linking a few beaches together

As usual, I'm curious how much a luxury apartments in this touristy beach town will cost:
For this 7-bedroom, 4 toilets, 4-car garage and personal swimming pool apartment facing the sea, its abt AUD2.3mil.

At night..



No comments:

Post a Comment