Sunday, May 6, 2012

Caversham Wildlife Park

Its a zoo, actually. They feature Australian wildlife:









A bunch of kangaroos lazing around

This one has a joey in her pouch...CUTE!!
This one is just having a sun-tan





After touring the wildlife park, I kinda regret paying the $23 admission fee. There is wildlife everywhere, even around the place I live. You just have to look out for them.
This was what I managed to snap on camera over the next few days..

Kangaroo spotted at the trees outside my accommodation compound at night.

Red-neck Galah birds are everywhere at the front gate:

Parrot-lookalike bird on a tree.

Owl on the fence, just 20 steps away from my room.
This kangaroo lives just beside my accommodation. We see him gazing around every evening.

Q: How did I know its a "him" and not a "she" ???
A: Check out the size of his scrotum !!

Kangaroo scrotums are use to make souvenir coin pouch!!
Disgusting!!



Cost abt $15 each, available at most souvenir shops

No comments:

Post a Comment